2016年3月2日 星期三

獨家腥聞 Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler - The City shines brightest at night


台詞摘錄 

第一次面試員工
=====================

這是為幸運的人提供一個很好的機會
It's a fine opportunity for some lucky someone.

我為什麼要僱用你?   介紹你自己
Why I hire you? sell yourself

我經營一個成功的電視新聞生意
I run a successful TV news business.

我現在是給你一個機會, 讓你探索你的職業選擇
I'm giving you a chance to explore career options.

並更伸入地瞭解我的組織
and get insight into my organization.

給一個實習生提供正式的職位, 對我來說是很不一般的
It's not at all unusual for me to make full-time job offers to my interns.





第一次對電視台主管自我介紹
=====================

在創業之前你必須要有一個商業計畫
you have to have a business plan before starting a business.

你從業的原因, 和你從事什麼行業一樣重要
And that why you pursue something is equally as important as what you pursue.

在選擇在何處施展才華之前, 先回答以下幾個問題
to answer the following question before you decide where to focus your abilities.

問題就是
The Question was

我喜歡做甚麼
What do I love to do?

網站建議你列出你的優勢和劣勢
The site suggested making a list of your strengths and weaknesses.

我擅長做甚麼?
What am I good at?

我不擅長做甚麼?
What am I not good at?

也許我想加強和發展我已經擅長的東西
Maybe I want to strengthen and develop knowledge about the things I'm already good at.

也許我想強化我的弱項
Maybe I want to strengthen my weaknesses.

我最近更新了我的清單
I recently remade my list

而且我在想, 做電視新聞正好是我喜歡也擅長的事情
And I'm thinking that television news might just be something I love

也碰巧是我擅長做的東西
as well as something I happen to be good at.





在車上對員工畫虎爛大餅 
=====================
我現在提供給你一個真實的機會
I' m offering you a real opportunity here

我一般不會把我的計畫告訴你
I don't you usually share my business plan with you.

但現在是時候讓咱們公司賺足夠的錢來提升檔次
But a moment has arrived that could allow the company to make enough money to expand to the next level.

我們可以稱之為.........關鍵時刻
We could call this....the critical moment.

我現在邀請你, Rick, 成為一個抓住機會的人
I'm inviting you, Rick, to be a part of the team that pounces on this opportunity.

在參與的人中 我一直都看到了你在高度集中和遵守命令上的巨大進步
For starters, I've been seeing a great improvement in your overall focus and order-following.

遇到棘手的問題, 你表現出了找到簡單明瞭的解決方案的真實能力
Given complex problems, you're developing a real ability to find clear and simple solutions.

我還注意到你增長的熱情
I'm also aware of your increased enthusiasm.

看見你有新想法時, 眼睛發亮的樣子真的很棒
It's great to see your eyes light up when you're working on a new idea.

我希望在未來的日子裡, 你能用你的創新思維帶給我們靈感
I hope you'll be inspiring us with your innovative thinking for years to come.

所以我要提升你為視頻新聞的執行副總裁
Which is why I'm promoting you to Executive Vice President of Video News.




被員工放話後的說詞
=====================
好, 我要加錢
Ok, I want more money. A lot more.

稱心的工作, 不只是得到多少錢決定的
What makes a job desirable, Rick. isn't just the dollar amount attached to it.

你是咱們剛成立公司的基層人員
Your're at the ground floor of a growing business.

你的報酬是一個事業
Your reward is a career.

我不能強迫別人
I can't make people do things, Rick.

你可以選擇做不做這事
You have a choice if you wanna do this.

如果你不做, 我也有其他選擇
And I have a choice if you don't.

被抓到痛腳之後...

我們可以重新協商, Rick
We can re-open negotiations, Rick.

但是記住, 這關乎你的工作聲譽
But remember, when it comes to your work reputation,

只許成功, 不許失敗
you can't un-ring the bell.

Rick: 我要一半(迴圈)

要是你說沒得商量了, 我想我就....我就只好答應你了 (心裡盤算中)
If you're saying I can't negotiate, then I guess I'm... I'm just gonna have to give it to you.




把員工推入陷阱
=====================
他死了, 過來拍一下
He's dead. Get this shot.

砰砰砰....掛了

我不能雇用一個不值得信任的員工, 你會威脅我公司的成功
I can't jeopardize my company's success to retain an untrustworthy employee.

是你搶了我討價還價的籌碼
You took my bargaining power, Rick.

你用他來對付我
You used it against me.

你肯定還會這樣做  你就承認吧
You would have done it again. Just admit it.


威脅電視台主管的那段也非常厲害。
事先蒐集對方背景後,把對方弱點完全抓住,讓NINA根本不知道該從何反擊。

最誇張的是陷害自己員工去死還能沒事,
導演是想要故意諷刺某些成功事業的背後總是有見不得光的部分嗎?

此片只想用喪心病狂形容 Jake Gyllenhaal,城府超深+不擇手段,頂級慣老闆無誤。
這傢伙不是普通小生 or 肌肉波斯王子,是真正有實力的好演員。





沒有留言:

張貼留言